Your search results

Mar Vista #12 – Incredible ocean view & flat 1.5 acres (5821m2) lot

USD 155,000
Playa Hermosa, Sardinal, Guanacaste,
add to favorites

Description

Mar Vista Lot #12

Imagine an incredible ocean view near the top of a mountain overlooking the beautiful blue waters of the Pacific Ocean in the beach community of Playa Hermosa. Now imagine that the lot is nearly 1.5 acres (5821m2) and almost completely flat. This is what separates this lot from the rest. There are plenty of beautiful ocean view lots on the market, but these other ocean view lots typically only have one area of the property suitable for a building site with the remainder of the lot not being walkable due to the steep terrain.

Lot 12 in the prestigious gated community of Mar Vista defies this logic. With its huge flat building pad you could build a house as large as you can imagine and still have plenty of room for gardens, another guest house, a tennis court, or whatever your heart desires. The lot is 90% flat with the remaining 10% gently sloping. There is easy paved road access directly to the building site and the natural building pad will require no site prep to build. This beautiful lot sits high above Playa Hermosa where you enjoy quick proximity to the Liberia Airport, the new CIMA hospital, services, restaurants, nightlife and water sports of the area. Create your own private paradise today.

$155,000

Tags: costa rica real estate, properties in costa rica, houses and homes for sale, homes for rent, alnd and lots

Address: Playa Hermosa, Sardinal, Guanacaste
State/County:
Country: Costa Rica
Property Id : 38508
Price: USD 155,000
Custom ID: CR-73

Compare properties

Similar Listings

MarVista Lot 21 – Panoramic Ocean View Lot w...

Description Lot size: 1.25 acres / 5,188.07 Sq Mts Sitting in the prestigious MarVista dev ...
Description Lot size: 1.25 acres / 5,188.07 Sq Mts Sitting in the prestigious MarVista development this property ha ...
USD 199,000

MarVista Lot 21 – Panoramic Ocean View Lot w...

Description Lot size: 1.25 acres / 5,188.07 Sq Mts Sitting in the prestigious MarVista dev ...
Description Lot size: 1.25 acres / 5,188.07 Sq Mts Sitting in the prestigious MarVista development this property ha ...
USD 199,000

Nina Yefimov

nina@realestateincostarica.org

Contact Me

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Subject

Your Country of Residence

We would like to serve you better. To help us, you may fill up questions below, so we can provide you with more up to date information regarding properties available for sale in Costa Rica. These fields are not required, you can write your message above and skip fields below.

We can contact you by phone or Skype, if you wish to provide us with this information:

Phone Number:

Skype ID:

Property Type you are looking for

single family homecondotownhome / villavacation rental homevacation rental condo

Property Type 2 you are looking for

purchase to live inpurchase vacation propertyvacation rentallong term rental

Please list specific requirements here: rental term, # of bedrooms, bathrooms...

In what area of Costa Rica you are interested

beach townsmountain areaSan Jose AreaArenal AreaOther Area

If you are looking for specific area / town, please indicate here

Targeted move in date

If you do not live in Costa Rica, Your arrival dates

Is it your first Visit to Costa Rica?

YesNo

have you see any properties in CR before

YesNo

Do you need help in finding place to stay, while you are visiting

YesNo

Do you need any legal help or advise about any Costa Rica Laws

yesno

Would you be interested in Touring Costa Rica for Real Estate Area Selection

YesNo

Please Answer the math below to make sure your are human. This is required field.